The original episode was posted last May 24 on Kristine’s Voice: The Podcast‘s social media pages. You may also stream it on your favorite podcast streaming platforms. 🙂
As I celebrate another year of life, let me share with you some of my most important realizations, thus far. I know we are all different and are going through unique experiences, but I believe being human is something we all share. Through our many experiences, we discover what matters most to us and what it really means to be alive.
I share with you my 30 life lessons. I hope some these resonate with you.
- Life is short.
- Let go of things you cannot control.
- Be kind (to others and to yourself).
- Celebrate small victories.
- Be genuine in your interactions.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Stop comparing.
- There’s not always a correct answer.
- Not every one needs to know your business.
- Think before you act, speak, and click.
- Help without expecting anything in return.
- There’s nothing wrong with asking for help.
- Immerse yourself in the arts.
- In your quest for success, don’t go walking over other people.
- Stick it out. Stand by your decisions.
- Stop obsessing over what-ifs and what-could-bes.
- If you think you’re running out of options, think again. Maybe a change in perspective is what you need.
- Let reading take you places.
- It’s okay to feel deeply.
- Bad days are welcome.
- Fail many times. Fail often. Learn as you go along.
- It’s okay to be ordinary.
- Invest in yourself.
- Laugh from the heart.
- We’re all different, but not really.
- Do not eat only to feel bad afterwards, haha.
- Embrace everything that you are.
- Learning never stops.
- Walk by faith.
- Don’t be afraid to start over and start again.
In the video episode below, I give further explanation to some of these 30 points, just so it’s clear where I’m coming from when I listed down these life lessons.
I hope you find this helpful!