Oh, October. I’m not sure how to describe you, but I’m just happy that my month has been filled with new, engaging, and memorable reads.
I wish I could have read more and written more reviews, but it’s still a very productive month on the overall. I have been through a lot of difficult things in the past few months, and my reads are what helped me cope and remain strong in the midst of life’s adversities.
Some stories provide momentary relief–a reason to laugh a little and relax, while others give support and encouragement. There are also stories that teach important life lessons and bring vital realizations which I then apply in real life. Whatever it is you choose to read, whether it be romance, mystery, fantasy adventure, self-help or a biography, my only wish is that you enjoy it, learn from it, and share it with others.
Also, I’m currently reading Fredrik Backman’s A Man Called Ove. It’s so, so good. I can’t wait to share with you my thoughts about it next time. I just didn’t manage to finish it yet (before the month ends), but I’m already adding it to the list for good measure.
Here’s a quick rundown of my reads for this month, with links to book reviews. Please give them a read, if you have time.
- Falling For Your Best Friend’s Twin (Love Clichés, #1) by Emma St. Clair
- [BONUS] Zane & Abby’s Bonus Story by Emma St. Clair
- Falling For Your Boss (Love Clichés, #2) by Emma St. Clair
- Falling For Your Fake Fiancé (Love Clichés, #3) by Emma St. Clair
- The Twelve Holidates (Love Clichés, #4) by Emma St. Clair
- Falling For Your Best Friend (Love Clichés, #5) by Emma St. Clair
- Falling For Your Enemy (Love Clichés, #6) by Emma St. Clair
- Heartstopper (Volumes #1 to #4) by Alice Oseman
- link to book review: https://kristinecambay.com/2021/10/10/heartstopper-volumes-1-to-4-by-alice-oseman/
- Just His Secretary (Southern Roots Sweet RomCom, #1) by Donna Jeffries
- Knocked Up By The A List by B Prince/Anastasia Slash (not in photo)
- To Sir, With Love by Lauren Layne
- link to book review: https://kristinecambay.com/2021/10/18/to-sir-with-love-by-lauren-layne/
- Gifting Me To His Best Friend by Katee Robert (not in photo)
- Ali Hazelwood by Love Hypothesis
- link to book review: https://kristinecambay.com/2021/10/28/love-hypothesis-by-ali-hazelwood/
- How Sweet It Is by Dylan Newton
- [Current Read] A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
There you go. I also got a lot of new books this month. It’s all so exciting!
I’ve already reached my book count target for this year, so I might slow down a bit next month. But rest assured this bibliophile will keep you updated. It will definitely be a busy month for me, hehe.